Monday, December 16, 2013

God is Always Near



 One thing that can always cheer me, when I'm feeling sad and low

when I am tired of daily trials that I must undergo
when those who should seem closest, seem like people I don't know
one thing can always cheer me, I know God is near me.

One thing can always cheer me when I do not understand
how pain and sadness in our live can get so out of hand
when the best of human efforts doesn't meet the days demands
one thing can always cheer me, I know that God is always near me.

One thing can always cheer me more than anything I've known
and show me I will never have to struggle on my own
for no matter what might happen I will never be alone
the thing that will always cheer me is just knowing God is near me.

Our lives are in God's loving hands in everything we do
He is with us constantly, He always sees us through
and if our faith is strong enough we'll never walk alone
for with His great and perfect love, He takes care of His own!

No comments:

Post a Comment